Dr. Yoojin Sohn is a board-certified physician in internal medicine and endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism. She specializes in diabetes care.
Dr. Sohn enjoys seeing her patients every day, learning their stories and understanding their challenges.
She decided to go into endocrinology because she was fascinated by the endocrine system and the significant role it plays in our health. She is committed to lifelong learning about the evolving field of diabetes so she can provide her patients with the
best care and improve their quality of life.
In her spare time, Dr. Sohn enjoys going to the park with her dog.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- Doctor of Medicine, Sidney Kimmel Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship and Residency, Internal Medicine Categorical, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Fellowship, Endocrinology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
Certifications & Affiliations
- Certified, Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certified, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Member, Endocrine Society
- Member, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
Northside Provider Directory Details
View Dr. Yoojin Sohn's profile in the Northside Hospital Physician Directory