Dr. Zhaozhi Jiang is a board-certified physician in internal medicine, specializing in thyroid disorders, diabetes and general endocrinology.
Dr. Jiang has a passion for and a dedication to providing high-quality patient care. She likes the physiology of endocrinology and is always willing to learn more.
Dr. Jiang enjoys developing long-term relationships with her patients and she finds it rewarding to watch them improve their quality of life.
When she is not working, Dr. Jiang enjoys listening to music, shopping and traveling.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry, Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, Middletown, NY
- Residency, Internal Medicine, UNC Southeastern, Lumberton, NC
- Fellowship, Endocrinology, Vidant Medical Center/ECU Health, Greenville, NC
Certifications & Affiliations
- Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Member, Endocrine Society
- Member, American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
- Thyroid disorders
- General endocrinology
Northside Provider Directory Details
View Dr. Zhaozhi Jiang's profile in the Northside Hospital Physician Directory